Top 5 Healthcare IT Challenges: Webinar Recap
- Nov 14, 2017, 10:13 AM
- Ben Gane
The world of healthcare is always changing. In this webinar, hosted by Adam Smith, two healthcare IT leaders discuss their top challenges in the industry. We learn some of the strategies and methods they are developing and modifying in order to solve their main issues.
Here are a few quick facts about the guests:
Director, Field Technology Services, Health Informatics and Technology — Advocate Health Care
- Has been in healthcare IT for 28 years.
- Past positions range from programmer to IT manager in hospitals to his latest role which is focused on end-user computing.
Manager, Enterprise Device Architecture — Sharp HealthCare
- Has been in healthcare IT for 17 years, although his father was in IT, so he grew up with it.
- Sharp HealthCare has been using Ivanti products since 2001.
Here are some of the questions they answer in the webinar:
- What is different about IT in healthcare as opposed to IT in any other industry?
- In the last five to 10 years, what changes have you seen in IT healthcare?
- What is the device to clinician ratio that you have within your clinic?
- What are some of the risks you see in healthcare IT?
- What are you top three goals (in your respective positions) for the next few years?
…and much more! Check it out!
Source: Ivanti Blog