Trend Micro Webinar - Protect cloud-based applications such as Office 365 with Cloud App Security
- 19 Oct 2017
- 09:30 - 10:30
As your customers adopt cloud-based enterprise applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive, they need to be more vigilant about security than ever. While these applications are delivered in a secure manner, they still share the responsibility to secure the content that passes through them.
What are the risks?
- 79% of ransomware attacks and over 90% of targeted attacks start with email
- Ransomware families grew 752% and cost businesses $1 billion in 2016
- Remote workers, partners, and customers may unknowingly share malicious files using cloud file sharing services
- The security included with Office 365 (E3 and below) is designed to detect known malware but over 90% of malware is unknown
Trend Micro Cloud App Security enables our customers to embrace the efficiency of cloud services while maintaining security. It protects incoming and internal Office 365 email from advanced malware and other threats, and enforces compliance on other cloud file-sharing services, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint® Online, and OneDrive® for Business.
Register for this live webinar and learn how Cloud App Security:
- Helps your customers communicate and collaborate more confidently in the cloud
- Detects incoming and internal phishing attacks
- Protects cloud file sharing from threats and data loss
- Easily Integrates within your environment while preserving all functionality
- Fights against ransomware in the cloud and achieves superior protection from unknown malware
- Keeps other advanced threats out of Office 365 with sandbox malware analysis via a live demo
Register your interest below.;