Forcepoint Technical Workshop on Data Security
Our latest Forcepoint Technical Workshop focuses on Data Security, and is aimed at pre-sales staff and SEs at partners. The agenda will include:
What's new in Forcepoint Data Security 8.7?
- Automated application of data labels with Microsoft Information Protection
- Incident Bulk Operations
- Enhanced Browser Support
DLP Integration with Boldon James (Data Classification)
Running successful POC using Forcepoint Go4Labs
- Establish a success criteria that must be:
- Shared with the customer
- Related with customer needs
- Related with Forcepoint unique features where possible
- Build scenarios around success criteria. Examples include:
- GDPR Compliance - Efficiently secure sensitive customer information & regulated data & prove ongoing GDPR compliance.
- Intellectual Property Protection - Securing intellectual property. How can we secure our organisation from data breaches?
- OCR Data exfiltration - How do we stop scanned documents leaving the network?
- Prepare DLP Lab
- Demo Lab - Enable end-user within the environment
- Track POC Progress
Forcepoint and e92plus will be hosting this half day event in Reading at the Forcepoint HQ, including refreshments and lunch. Please bring your laptop to ensure you can participate in all parts of the session.
For more information, contact e92plus today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8274 7000.