What’s New in SolarWinds IT Security and IT Infrastructure
Following the latest 2020.2 release of our Orion® Platform and products, we’re delighted to provide you with a summary of the latest offerings from SolarWinds in IT infrastructure management.
New IT Infrastructure Management Features:
- Simplified API polling for Azure® (SAM)
- Expanded Nutanix® Monitoring (VMAN)
- Hardware health monitoring for NetApp® 7-Mode (SRM)
- Monitor databases for changes (SCM)
- Integration WPM transaction recordings to SolarWinds Pingdom®M
- And more.
Following the latest 2020.2 release of our IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions, we’re delighted to provide you with a summary of the latest offerings from SolarWinds in IT security management.
New IT Security Features:
- Timeline analysis (ARM)
- ARM event forwarding via syslog (ARM/SEM)
- O365® Teams Support (ARM)
- Azure AD event capturing (ARM)
- Historical data analysis (SEM)
- Watch for file attribute changes (SCM)
- Database change monitoring (SCM)
In this webcast, we’ll take you through the key new features and product updates we’ve listed and highlight how you can use these to position your sales conversations with customers.
After this webcast, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise and leverage integration between IT Security and APM, and Infrastructure and Network pillar products
- Preview new resources available to accelerate IT security selling opportunities
- Know what it takes to earn your SSE IT security digital badge