Modernise Security Operations with Sumo Logic
Named a Visionary in Gartner’s 2021 Cloud SIEM Magic Quadrant, Sumo Logic helps secure your customers’ cloud journey, manage their changing attack surfaces and bring innovation to their SOC. We invite you to join us on 15th September and learn how Sumo Logic is helping organisations of all sizes to successfully modernize their security operations for the cloud era.
Today your customers face several challenges that impede efforts to modernize their security operations:
- Cloud security gaps. Traditional security tools and processes struggle to support digital transformation goals: e.g. Data deluge, skills shortage, chasing false positives and alert fatigue.
- New attack surfaces. Security teams need real time, prioritized security insights across cloud, multi-cloud, on-prem and hybrid cloud to enable rapid response to sophisticated attacks as they occur
- Distributed Operations and Complex Supply Chains. Often business operations are distributed across multiple environments, geographies and remote employees, this impacts the overall security posture through an exposed software lifecycle and requires a holistic view of the enterprise and efficient security processes.
- Tool sprawl. Large number of disparate tools creates complexity, reduces efficiencies and drives up cost. Assembling the right insights for compliance audits takes time.
Sumo Logic fuses intelligence, to reduce time to incident resolution and increase ROI on existing security operations tools, with a cloud-native platform for observability and security. Learn how to harness and centralize modern SIEM and SOAR use cases into your SOC to:
- Enable digital transformation initiatives securely – from cloud migration and app modernization to infrastructure redesign and digital user experience
- Identify security blindspots – real-time threat visibility giving a comprehensive, enterprise-wide view for your customers’ security operations team
- Surface threats automatically – uncover indicators of early stage threats arising from expanded attack surfaces and generate and quickly extract actionable insights for security analyst investigation
- Solve security complexity – consolidate tools with a single cloud-native platform that analyses and correlates threats across diverse sources for converging, monitoring and troubleshooting logs, metrics and traces use cases
- Cost optimization – Sumo Logic’s unique cloud-based licensing model delivers unlimited flexibility, value and choice at optimal scale
Join us and learn why partnering with Sumo Logic is a great opportunity to offer your customers an innovative future-oriented, cloud-based, cost-reducing SIEM solution. Sumo Logic’s unique single platform approach offers excellent upsell opportunities.
Please provide your details below to register for the event. If you have any queries please contact us