AWS Marketplace Solutions for VARs
Learn how e92cloud is partnering with AWS Marketplace for a channel-first approach
AWS Marketplace and the AWS Marketplace logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
As businesses turn to the hyper-scale clouds to accelerate their digital transformation adoption, the public marketplaces represent an attractive new procurement option.
With a digital catalogue that’s grown exponentially, with over 1,600 vendors and over 10,000 product listings, it’s an easy choice for ad-hoc projects – not least with the consumption billing that’s per hour or per usage.
With many cybersecurity solutions available, it’s growing in size – but where does that leave the VAR when customers can buy direct?
Building the channel into the cloud marketplaces
There’s no doubt this challenge needs a new approach – and that’s where e92cloud comes in. For smaller VARs and CSPs in particular, the support from e92cloud means that they can approach the topic of AWS procurement with confidence.
In partnership with our vendors, we’ve got the solution. e92cloud are a CPPO, and AWS Marketplace partner, and we’ve worked with multiple vendors and reseller partners to help transact orders with AWS. We’ve helped ensure projects have closed successfully, while keeping the partner involved and supporting their customer relationship.
With e92cloud, our partners can:
- Work with their customer to source the right vendors and products on AWS Marketplace
- Negotiate the best price through a CPPO
- Work with the e92cloud to manage the transaction, ensuring the partner receives their margin (with options for multi-year or upfront payments)
- Leverage e92cloud Professional Services through AWS Marketplace
- Recognise the full project revenue for their business