Netwrix Auditor is a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid cloud IT environments. The unified IT audit platform provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behaviour and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
Detect Data Security Threats – On Premises and in the Cloud.
Netwrix Auditor bridges the visibility gap by delivering security analytics about critical changes, state of configurations and data access in hybrid cloud IT environments and enables investigation of suspicious user behaviour. The platform also provides alerts about patterns that violate corporate security policies and indicate a possible insider threat.
Pass Compliance Audits with Less Effort and Expense.
Netwrix Auditor provides the evidence required to prove that your organization’s IT security program adheres to PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, ISMA/NIST800-53, COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001 and other standards. It also ensures easy access to compliance reports for more than 10 years.
Increase the Productivity of Security and Operations Teams.
With Netwrix Auditor, there’s no need to crawl through weeks of log data to answer questions about who changed what, when and where a change was made, or who has access to what. The platform delivers actionable audit data to anyone in your organization who needs it.
Netwrix Auditor Product Overview
Netwrix Auditor platform enables auditing of the broadest variety of IT systems and includes applications for Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Windows file servers, EMC storage devices, NetApp filer appliances, SharePoint, SQL Server, VMware and Windows Server. Empowered with the RESTful API and user activity video recording, the platform delivers visibility and control across all of your on-premises or cloud-based IT systems in a unified way.
Why Choose Netwrix Auditor?
- Provides clear, actionable information about every change and data access attempt, without the noise associated with native auditing tools.
- Is easy to install and configure, with no professional services required.
- Is a truly integrated solution, in contrast to standalone change auditing tools from other vendors that are hard to integrate.
- Supports the broadest variety of audited systems — all from a single platform.
- Operates in agentless mode so it never degrades performance or causes downtime.
- Includes first-class, U.S.-based customer support with a satisfaction rate of 97%.