Fight Cybercrime. Protect Data. Reduce Risk.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.
24x7 Monitoring & Detection of Advanced Threats
Analyzing log and event information coming from devices and applications takes time and expertise, and advanced threats and attackers don’t wait for anyone. The Trustwave Managed Threat Detection (MTD) service helps to quickly and effectively make sense of this data by providing the platform, processes and people to monitor, detect and alert on threats.
What Managed Threat Detection Brings to You
- Visibility into your environment through collection of logs, events, metrics and other data.
- An easy means to collect, consolidate, normalize, compress and securely transport data to Trustwave.
- Automated analysis by a cloud engine to find known threats, anomalous behavior and suspicious activity.
- Human analysis when needed for advanced threat triage, threat hunting, reverse engineering and other activities.
- Unified data storage of logs, events, alerts, findings and incidents in our federated multi-tenant data store.
- Secure access to data and reports 24x7 via the Trustwave TrustKeeper portal.
The 2019 Trustwave Global Security Report is your ticket into the cybercriminal mind; a dossier based on billions of logged security events worldwide, hundreds of hands-on-data breach and forensic investigations, manual penetration tests, network vulnerability scans and internal research. Gain powerful perspectives on nefarious motives, preferred social engineering techniques, new malware variants and reasons wide-net campaigns from years past are being shelved in favor of targeted more methodical attacks. Use this storehouse of knowledge to immediately shore up defenses and as a guide during strategic cybersecurity planning.download asset