The job of the technology professional is hard. Technology is pervasive, complex and always changing. End users can be demanding, and businesses need constant access to an ever-expanding ecosystem of applications and infrastructure. The expectations for IT performance and availability are high, and the responsibility to deliver on those expectations rests squarely on the shoulders of today’s technology professionals.
For 20 years SolarWinds have been committed to the technology professionals they serve and to understanding
their challenges and how they want them addressed.
How do they do this? SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software, giving organisations across the globe the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid models – from small businesses to the largest enterprises.
IT Help Desk
Managed Service Providers
Partners of SolarWinds enjoy major advantages over their competitors in the playing field. SolarWinds customers range from mid-sized enterprises up to the FTSE 100. Your business can also benefit from an increasingly predictable and repeatable source of revenue. Here’s why:
- You're uniquely placed to offer customers a single, end-to-end IT monitoring software.
- Complimentary technical training is provided by product experts at the SolarWinds Certified Professional®️ (SCP) Bootcamp.
- SolarWinds’ sales and pre-sales teams will walk with you from your initial conversations with the potential client, right through to closing the deal.
- The Partner Portal equips you with marketing, sales, and technical resources you need to grow your business.
For partners, SolarWinds offers not just access to leading technology solutions and a track record of innovation. SolarWinds Partners benefit from free sales and technical training, award winning support, high customer retention rates and extensive marketing initiatives in partnership with e92plus.
So, what makes us different?
Fix it now
Solve your problem today and decide to buy later. Download anything free, deploy and start problem solving in about an hour!
Scale to any size
Smaller business or large enterprise? Our products scale with you, where you are, and as you grow.
Access to industry-leading support
Connect with our expert Head Geeks™, product managers and 150,000 registered members in our robust THWACK® community.
Tools inspired by people just like you
Listening to customer feedback lets us create powerful, simple-to-use solutions that help to reduce costs, scale, and evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of IT.
About the product portfolio
Network Performance Monitor
- Multi-vendor network monitoring for fault, performance, and availability
- Automated capacity forecasting, alerting, and reporting
Server & Application
- Deep performance visibility of commercial and custom applications
- Monitor across private, public and hybrid cloud environments
Database Performance Analyzer
- Find, analyze, and optimize your database performance story
- Multi-vendor support across physical, virtual, or cloud deployments
- ITSM platform that includes incident, problem, change and request management
- Fully integrated ITAM provides ability to discover, map and manage software and hardware assets
Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack
- Customizable network traffic reports
- Multi-vendor device and flow support
Storage Resource Monitor
- Unified storage monitoring across different storage vendors and devices
- Pinpoint storage performance bottlenecks
Network Configuration Manager
- Multi-vendor network change and configuration management
- Real-time configuration change notification
Security Event Manager
- Normalize log data to quickly spot security incidents
- Out of the box rules and reports help make it easy to meet compliance requirements